Dear valued guest and friend,
I want to start by saying how incredibly grateful we are for the continued support of our community and our partners, and I want to share how thankful we are for our team members who did not give up on us during this time.
This has been a challenging time for our community, but it thrills me to tell you that the first of our locations, Ristorante Bartolotta dal 1993, will reopen on Wednesday, July 8.
Here is what you can expect…
Over these past few months, we have taken the time to meticulously reexamine our service, safety, and hygiene standards, down to the most precise detail, in order to deliver an experience that you have come to expect from The Bartolotta Restaurants.
One of the first things you will notice at Ristorante Bartolotta dal 1993 is our new courtyard, La Terrazza, a relaxed, socially distanced outdoor dining experience where you can enjoy an authentic Italian meal under the evening sky.
Outdoor and indoor seating has been arranged in a way that allows for privacy and distance; and additional safety measures include:
- Face masks required for staff members and guests
- Reservations required (reservations will be held for 15 minutes) and temperature checks upon entry
- Touchless payment options and QR codes to view menus on smartphones
- Custom safety partitions between tables and booths
- UV-C technology that actively seeks and destroys microorganisms in the air and on hard surfaces
- Enhanced cleaning of dining tables with every new reservation
You can stay up-to-date on our reopening plans by visiting our website.